3. You acknowledges and agrees that APA has exclusive and valuable property rights on the information provided on the website and you would have no rights to distribute, alienate with, disseminate or share such data to any other person/third party, without the express and written permission of APA. It shall not be copied, reproduced, republished, distributed, uploaded, posted, transmitted, displayed, modified or used without APA’s express prior written permission.
4. Under no circumstances shall APA or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any damages arising out of use of the services, including, without limitation (a) any inaccuracy or incompleteness or delays, interruptions, errors or omissions in the delivery of information ; (b)any decision made or action taken or not taken using the information ; (c) loss of business revenues, lost profits or any punitive, indirect, consequential, special or similar damages whatsoever even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. If you are under 18 years old, you are not allowed to register or to participate in discussion groups
6. You agree not to use the site in any way to send or submit materials: that are false, inaccurate or misleading; that are fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; that infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); that are defamatory, libellous, threatening or harassing; that are obscene or contain any kind of pornography; that contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; that might create liability for us or might cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service providers or other suppliers.
7. This site is controlled and operated by APA from the state of Delhi in India. Those who choose to access our site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any action arising out of the use of website shall be governed and construed in accordance with Indian Laws. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at New Delhi.
CopyrightContents on this site are copyright 2020-2021 by AgPulse Analytica Pvt Ltd. Unauthorized distribution or reproduction is forbidden.